It’s been two weeks since my last update when the MAAS 2.3 beta 2 release was announced! Since then, the MAAS team has been split, both by participating in internal events (and recovering from travel) as well as continue to focus on the stabilization of MAAS 2.3. As such, I’m happy to provide the updates of the past couple of weeks.
In the past couple of weeks the team has been focused on stabilizing MAAS 2.3 and has fixed the following issues:
- LP: #1705594 [2.2, HA] rackd errors after fresh install
- LP: #1722848 [2.3, HWTv2] Memtester test is not robust
- LP: #1724677 [2.x] [critical] TFTP back-end failed right after node repeatedly requests same file via tftp
- LP: #1727073 [2.3, HA] rackd — 12% connected to region controllers.
- LP: #1696485 [2.2, HA] MAAS dhcp does not offer up multiple domains to search
- LP: #1696661 [2.2, HA] MAAS should offer multiple DNS servers in HA case
- LP: #1721268 [2.3, UI, HWTv2] Metrics table (e.g. from fio test) is not padded to MAAS’ standard
- LP: #1721886 [2.3, UI, HWTv2] Hardware Test tab doesn’t auto-update
- LP: #1722671 [2.3, pod] Unable to delete a machine or a pod if the pod no longer exists
- LP: #1724181 maas-cli missing dependencies: netifaces, tempita
- LP: #1724235 [2.3, HWTv2] Aborted test should not show as failure
- LP: #1726865 [snap,2.3beta3] maas init uses the default gateway in the default region URL
- LP: #1724904 Changing PXE lease in DHCP snippets global sections does not work
- LP: #1680819 [2.x, UI] Tooltips go off screen
I’m happy to announce that the roadmap for MAAS 2.4 has now been defined, and it is targeted for April 2018. However, I’ll create a bit of suspense as we will announce the upcoming features once MAAS 2.3 final has been released! Stay tuned!