After the success of the improvements of PowerNap in Ubuntu Natty 11.04, we will be having another session st UDS-O Thursday the 12th at 15:00. In this session we will discuss the following:
- Second Stage action when running in PowerSave mode.
- Support for port-ranges in Network Monitors
- Changing the polling monitoring system to an event based system.
- Client/Server approach to monitor/manage PowerNap “client machines” over the network for data center wide deployments
- Server ARP network Monitoring for Automatic Wake-up of Clients.
- API like approach for Integration with other projects.
Everyone who’s interested are more than welcome to join! For more information, the blueprint can be found HERE.